Friday, February 1, 2008

How to Squid: Intro

This evolving site, How To Squid, was created to ease any anxiety you may have about the Web site www.Squidoo.com by answering all of your important questions before you take the plunge and create your first lens.

I will try to explain every step in detail for even the most Web-phobic user.

(*cough* n00b *cough*)

For those who are skeptical about making REAL money with Squidoo and other sites I provide links to, along the way I include screen shots that show you dollar amounts that I personally have made ... money that is now in my local credit union account because I received a check in the mail or a transfer through PayPal or RME.


Refer A Friend using Revolution Money Exchange

Comments welcome! If you have any questions about a step of the process, leave me a comment under that blog entry, so I can improve the quality of the information I provide.

Now, get comfortable, and proceed to the next step: The Basics.


No comments: